You are permitted and authorised to provisionally download a single copy of the materials (information or software) on IGFollowers’s website under the agreement that it is solely for personal, individual, non-commercial transitory observation. Note that this is not a transfer of title, but rather the grant of a license, which means that under this license, you may not:
- Alter or modify the materials;
- Duplicate the materials in order to have another copy
- Use the materials for a purpose that is not for individual viewing and instead for a commercial purpose or a public display (either commercial OR non-commercial);
- perform attempts at decompiling/reverse engineering any software that is stored/contained on the IGFollowers website;
- Remove any copyright or other proprietary inscriptions attributed to the material; or transfer the materials so that you are not the only one using it, or reflect the substance on any other server.
This license shall automatically and immediately terminate if you defy any of the restrictions clearly stated above, and may be ceased by IGFollowers at any point. Either at the moment your viewing of the substance is terminated, or the termination of your license occurs, you are expected and required to execute an obliteration of any downloaded materials in your possession—regardless of whether they are stored in an electronic device or have been printed out.
The materials on IGFollowers’s website are supplied “as is”. This confirms that there will be a lack of warranties, and IGFollowers will not perform any representations or warranties—whether it is expressed or implied—especially regarding the accuracy, likely results, or reliability on the use of the materials on its online website. There will be no concessions and as a result, IGFollowers hereby disclaims and nullifies all other existing warranties, including without limitation, insinuated warranties or conditions of merchantability. This also applies to fitness with a specific intention, non-infringement of propriety intellect, or any other form of defiance/violation of rights: neither does it grant to any party patent rights or licenses that extend beyond non-commercial purposes.
Regardless of the circumstances, IGFollowers—and its distributors—refuse to be held accountable for any damages (including; without limitations; damages concerning loss of data and/or profit; or as a result of business intervention), that have developed due to the ability (or lack of) to use materials contained on IGFollowers’s internet site. Even in prospects such as the damages previously being disclosed to IGFollowers or a verified spokesperson, this limitation is expected to be maintained. This may not be applicable to specific customers in cases of implied warranties or liability for consequential or incidental disfigurement, as certain jurisdictions refuse to permit limitations within these situations.
IGFollowers does not guarantee or affirm that the substance on its website is accurate, complete or current. It may contain technical, typographical or photographic mistakes. Whilst IGFollowers could potentially alter the materials that compose the website at any time without having informed customers previously, it must be noted that an update on the information isn’t promised, and that IGFollowers has made no commitment to regularly changing it.
The implementation of linked sites does not suggest that IGFollowers has endorsed and promoted the site at all, since IGFollowers does not periodically evaluate and check the sites that have been attached to its Internet website. If a user chooses to view any such linked site, it is not IGFollowers’s responsibility, and is at the viewer’s own risk.
Your details and payments are protected by the following:
- The IGFollowers website is encrypted through a fully-secure Amazon-issued SSL certificate.
- IGFollowers does not store any of your card details.
- Card details and payments are processed externally by our payment provider “Stripe payment”.
- Your personal details are securely stored in our system through encryption.
- Only IGFollowers’s internal team can access your personal details on IGFollowers system.
- IGFollowers’s systems are restricted by IP address and multiple authorisations are required to access system.
- These authorisations are known only to IGFollowers’s internal team.
- If you would like to remove all of your details from IGFollowers’s systems, please contact IGFollowers with your email address, that is associated with your order. So IGFollowers can remove your details.
IGFollowers is required to electronically store receipts for reporting. If you have any issues, please contact IGFollowers, by viewing the “Contacting IGFollowers” section.
If you need to contact IGFollowers in regards to your order or IGFollowers, please use the following details:
- Email: support@IGFollowers.co.uk (IGFollowers will respond within 36 hours of email receipt)
- Customer service: 0203 856 3786 (UK Toll-free landline)
- Write to IGFollowers, registered company address: 151 Lodge Road, Birmingham, West Midlands, Birmingham, United Kingdom, B70 8PJ
- Company name: IamFamous LTD
- Company number: 13503902
Company address: 27 Old Gloucester Street, London, United Kingdom, WC1N 3AX
In entering your card details, you authorise IGFollowers’s payment provider to deduct the amount of the transaction (of your order) using the card details you’ve entered. The usage of Cardinity’s SSL encryption is to guarantee the acceptance of payments in a secure and dependable manner.
When IGFollowers defines fraudulent payment, IGFollowers defines the following: making an order on IGFollowers with card details without the authorisation/consent of the cardholder.
In the case of a fraudulent payment made on IGFollowers by you, IGFollowers holds the right to reset all followers, views and likes, extinguish the account details, and—if necessary—have the purchaser’s IP address perpetually banned to prevent future fraudulent payment(s).
In the case of a fraudulent payment made on IGFollowers, IGFollowers will protect the cardholder by refunding the total amount made to IGFollowers and prevent the card from being used again by placing a block through Cardinity payments.
IGFollowers guarantees a 100% refund policy within 30-days of your payment. In the event you’re not happy with your services offered by IGFollowers, contact IGFollowers with the following details:
- Your order number
- Billing name
IGFollowers will issue a 100% refund, no questions asked within 30-day of payment. If your payment has elapsed the period of 30 days of making the initial payment, refunds will be offered by IGFollowers based on the circumstance of your order.
Please view the “Contacting IGFollowers” section to view further details on contacting IGFollowers above.
IGFollowers offers one off-payments only. IGFollowers does not store any of your payments. Your payment is processed by a secured payment provider (Cardinity). IGFollowers does not perform any recurring payments.
All payments are processed in GBP (British Pound sterling). IGFollowers offers payments in GBP and USD.
IGFollowers is not in partnership or affiliated with Instagram, Facebook, or any other social media network. If you’re a user of Instagram, it is your obligation and responsibility to comply with regulations, rules, laws set out by Instagram.
There are no guarantee of the server of IGFollowers going uninterrupted, or of the service becoming error free from technical issues.
IGFollowers’s services offered comprise of the following:
- UK Instagram Followers
- UK Instagram Likes
- UK Instagram Views
IGFollowers’s services range from £1.29 to £82.50.
When placing an order with IGFollowers:
- All orders are processed immediately and automatically after payment.
- Orders take less than 3-hours after payment to fulfil completely.
- Immediately after making payment, you’re covered by IGFollowers’s 30-day refunds policy.
- As IGFollowers only offers service that requires no physical delivery, there are no international/national export fees involved.
If you’re requesting a refund, or have any issues in regards to IGFollowers’s service or your order, please view the “payments and refunds policy section”.